Experten VF-5000B and VF-9

VF5SS

http://experten.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2014/04/55in11-8ee7.html

He's really moving on making resin kits of second and third tier Valkyries. The VF-5000B is a slight remold of the Dynamite 7 ones he already made and the VF-9 I believe is the first transforming kit of this design.

Someone made a scratchbuilt transforming VF-9 before but that was a one of a kind.

He's basically done every playable Valkyrie from Macross M3! Just gotta do the Variable Glaug now.

• 2 weeks later...

So, did anybody go and buy those things at Tokyo Big Sight yesterday?

Treasure Festa in Ariake was held there and those ones were sold.

Are there pics of the scratch built one from the back too? For one thing it looks like the legs on the Experten one are extremely far apart. and the chest/shoulders are super broad and squat.

I've honestly never been a fan of the VF-9, but wow does this Experten one make it look baaaaad. That scratch build one still doesn't do anything for me but proportionally it's very appealing.

Edited by Mommar

The vf-5000 looks like it shares a lot of similarities with the 11b especially during transformation between fighter to gerwalk..

The 5000 does pretty much transform like the 11. I suppose more like a 11/19 hybrid really.

Edited by Mommar

The 5000 does pretty much transform like the 11. I suppose more like a 11/19 hybrid really.

Yea, now that you mention it, the shoulder/hand transformation on the 5000 does transform like a 19, but the wings/cockpit transformations are more like the 11

• 3 weeks later...