Yamato 1/60 VF-17 Nightmare Diamond Force

Its gone travelling with the VF-2, to see a bit of the world and get with some exotic girls and stuff.

Lucky guy. I hope he decides to get some, and reproduce. I'll adopt a couple for sure. ;)

With the 17, I am happy that not only are they looking to continue the Macross 7 line, but continue with Valks that we've all expressed interest in. If they don't make it, I may have to look into the possibility of doing the one that Veffidas/Ray pilot.

It's confirmed at Hobby Show 2011

More information to come...

*checks calender*

dude, isn't it a little late/really early to start doing april fools jokes? :huh:

*checks calender*

dude, isn't it a little late/really early to start doing april fools jokes? :huh:

It's from Shizuoka Hobby Show 2011 (Date of Show: May 12, 2011 - May 15, 2011)

What's wrong with it? :mellow:

Edited by charger69

It's from Shizuoka Hobby Show 2011 (Date of Show: May 12, 2011 - May 15, 2011)

What's wrong with it? :mellow:

I really miss people being able to tell when someone is making a sarcastic remark. ;)

Just imagine if they include an openning cockpit gimmick like in VF-19 :wub:

Thanks to Macross Mecha Manual

About a year ago Graham posted a request for images of those internals. This was our biggest hint that this valk was in the pipeline and thus, I would be extremely surprised if they didn't include that gimmick.

Great news, either way. ^_^

GAMLIN KICK!!

Edited by Renato

F* yeah!!

And this also means that a VF-4 is one step closer (come on, they are running out of designs, minus all the delicious mold milking we will see now).

Hmm, this is really cool news. I wonder how this one will turn out, it appears to be one of the harder Valks to tackle. I was never a big fan of the design until I saw those few pics in the VF-19 Master File and got a sense of a semi-real world looking type 17.

I'm sure it will be $300 like the new 19 is as well though.

Wooooo Time to go back into Macross Collecting, and stack up on Mac 7 stuff. I have been away far too long but mostly because of funds, I moved to gunpla, easier to acquire but now I will have to save up and buy stuff from my fav show.