Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

You rarely do in any of these anime series. Sometimes you do get lucky and have some plot resolution.

In the SK interview I posted in the news thread, he said there was going to be a resolution this time.

Or maybe he's just trolling us again.

Edited by MastaEgg

In the SK interview I posted in the news thread, he said there was going to be a resolution this time.

Or maybe he's just trolling us again.

When asked the question of whether or not he would make clear who he likes, Kawamori said he'll make it clear while scratching his head. That's a non-answer.

In the comment of MF BD vol.6, EP.16

Yoshino said that the original idea is Brera know Sheryl, because they are both from Galaxy.

But it will make complicated relationship, so give up.

So I really think Brera will join triangle in Movie.

They would have to change the name of the song 'Triangle,' to 'Square...' :rolleyes: Or let it just become a 'swap-meet..' :ph34r:

You rarely do in any of these anime series. Sometimes you do get lucky and have some plot resolution.

A lot of people are just setting their hopes on a DYRL kind of situation where the love triangle DID get some resolution...

It'll be a great movie no matter what.

When asked the question of whether or not he would make clear who he likes, Kawamori said he'll make it clear while scratching his head. That's a non-answer.

I actually thought a bit that Kawamori said that just to be polite to the interviewers, but he didn't mean it wholeheartedly. We'll see.

Also for the pics above, Ranka's upper right outfit (the pink and yellow one) suits her well, and Brera is looking gorgeous.

They would have to change the name of the song 'Triangle,' to 'Square...' :rolleyes: Or let it just become a 'swap-meet..' :ph34r:

haha well we have a kind of square at Macross TV with Hikaru-Minmay-Kaifun-Misa!! :p

Brera looks so good there! and I like Ranka with the pink blouse....

I think we are gonna have a triangle resolution but in the second movie.

Got my tickets for Saturday 8am and for later that night 9:30pm. Anybody else here going? Tickets went on sale this morning at 2am. I walked into Shijuku Wald 9 this morning got my tickets good seats too. Most shows are 50 percent full for Saturday. Who else is going opening day, I checked the Roppongi theater on line and it is in a small theater.

Edited by Save

Got my tickets for Saturday 8am and for later that night 9:30pm. Anybody else here going? Tickets went on sale this morning at 2am. I walked into Shijuku Wald 9 this morning got my tickets good seats too. Most shows are 50 percent full for Saturday. Who else is going opening day, I checked the Roppongi theater on line and it is in a small theater.

You are so lucky. Wish I could be there.

I guess it's probably still too early to ask, but is there any announcement yet on the release date for the movie DVD?

And also, was it confirmed that this movie is part 1 of 2?

Graham

You are so lucky. Wish I could be there.

I guess it's probably still too early to ask, but is there any announcement yet on the release date for the movie DVD?

And also, was it confirmed that this movie is part 1 of 2?

Graham

So far I've heard nothing about a DVD yet. I was told earlier in the year that is suppose to be a two part movie. According to the theater schedule the movie is 120 minuets.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they centered the movie on Brera? I'd like to know if he was doing anything for the first like, 15 episodes of the series other than sitting around and stalking Ranka.

Just mulling that prospect over, my answer would be an emphatic "no". He was already a personality-less cybernetic stoic, but he seems to have watched The Matrix and come over a little bit Neo between episode 25 and the movie. Do we really want to watch him bullet-time around the place or scratch his ass while he's remote-controlling his VF-27?

I wouldn't mind a Sheryl/Brera relationship, provided it were done well. I don't think it'll happen though. His new outfit is much improved, though that's not saying much.

Apparently Universal Bunny and Sou Da Yo have been leaked

I find it interesting that Ranka seems to have a "Why on Earth am I wearing this" look in the Valk pictures. For a girl that took weraing a carrot on her head in stride, she certainly looks uncomfortable. ^_^ We even get bald Ranka.

Just mulling that prospect over, my answer would be an emphatic "no". He was already a personality-less cybernetic stoic, but he seems to have watched The Matrix and come over a little bit Neo between episode 25 and the movie. Do we really want to watch him bullet-time around the place or scratch his ass while he's remote-controlling his VF-27?

No, no, no we don't.

If they flesh Brera out a bit, fine. But focusing on him for more than 30 seconds would be rather boring. He's there to be a nemesis for Alto and emo eye candy for some.

If going by my Kamen Rider or Zeta Gundam: A New Translation movie releases, it should be out in about 6 months, give-or-take.

I find it interesting that Ranka seems to have a "Why on Earth am I wearing this" look in the Valk pictures. For a girl that took weraing a carrot on her head in stride, she certainly looks uncomfortable. ^_^ We even get bald Ranka.

It makes the carrot costume look pretty normal by comparison, is why. I kinda like that she looks really self-conscious about the outfit, it would be weird otherwise. :)

By the way, there's only a couple of hours left til the movie comes out (its already the 21st in Japan). Is there going to be a separate thread once those fortunate enough to see it post their reviews?? Or does it stay here??