Is anyone else having this problem on MW?

Hey guys, not sure why but for the last 4-5 days now when I come on MW and only here, theres a solid black bar going over my screen when I get to the Forums no problem, I get to the topics its all gravy, when I open a topic... Bang! Big black bar. Any suggestions?

post-6180-0-26540800-1335686882_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-45546400-1335686919_thumb.jpg

Hey EXO, as Dr. Fronk-en-steen said "Alright, I think I have it figured out now." There was a program from Google I must have opened, and thats its now deleted & I can enjoy MW again. Good call on checking my Cache!! Thank you.

Before deleting that Google program it was every single time.

I've used Firefox for years and years, then I was told over & over again Chrome is superior....Hmmm.

Actually this is somewhat true. Chrome uses the Webkit web rendering engine which is more standards compliant than the Gecko-engine used by Firefox. Webkit is also a faster rendering engine. But Chrome lacks certain functionality and customizing capabilities found in Firefox because of the way Webkit works and how Google designed it. It can emulate certain features through those addons, but I find Firefox's implementation of addons to be superior. More recent tests of the browsers show Firefox is better in Javascript support and some rendering times. But since Mozilla stepped up the release time on Firefox (which I still think is a point against them), these factors could change and browser war articles come every few months. I'd go with Chrome, Firefox or Opera as the best web browsers out there. I usually run with Firefox as my primary and Chrome as my secondary browser.