Mod for the New PS2

RichterX

Has anyone installed a hard drive (not the sony one) in the PS2 and run games from it? I am very interested in that.

I do not have one installed as it only works currently on the older big PS2 consoles and not the new slim versions!

My friend has one installed and you can use any hard drive, can also be old ones from your old PC!

My brother was telling me that people are working on connecting a HD to the new slim PS2s through the USB ports.

Has anyone installed a hard drive (not the sony one) in the PS2 and run games from it? I am very interested in that.

I do not have one installed as it only works currently on the older big PS2 consoles and not the new slim versions!

My friend has one installed and you can use any hard drive, can also be old ones from your old PC!

My brother was telling me that people are working on connecting a HD to the new slim PS2s through the USB ports.

Would a HD connected by the USB port be really slow? I think they are USB 1.1 so what would be the tranfer speed compaired to a internal HD?