Official Macross posters

TheLoneWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got my hands on these (well the SDF one is my second). Got them at different times, and for less than $60 for both. I don't think the person selling them knew what he had. The third poster is an ad poster for the contest to find the next Macross singer.

post-582-0-15195800-1443150466_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-47690500-1443150522_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-35310300-1443150542_thumb.jpg

The minmay shogakukan video promo poster and sdf-1 poster fetch alot on YJA...nice additions....

Now you need to get the new Macross Delta promo poster.....it never ends! :)

Yeah, it's a never ending search, but I do love them. Wish I had a house big enough to display them all. I know you have a large poster collection as well. That's the frustrating part of collecting them. Nevertheless, I do enjoy it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Poster-ish....

Destroid Monster clear celluloid print....#S-4 (I think there were 4 total made)...by Yamakatsu (Toys, Fancy Goods, and Models ^_^ )

Others include a VF-1J, Tomahawk, and Defender....anyone know if there were more than 4?

KWR??? :rolleyes:

gallery_12176_640_635897.jpg

gallery_12176_640_101677.jpg

I have the same monster art framed on the wall. Picked it up at the 2015 MWCON.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure which magazine this Ishtar poster came from...but I had not encountered it before (mainly because I sort of neglect MII collecting) so decided to add it into the furoku/poster/MII collection...

This poster originally included in the August 1992 Vol.80 issue of AnimeV....thanks Save!

gallery_12176_640_1235430.jpg

gallery_12176_640_3304042.jpg

Edited by jvmacross

Sorry, guys. With Delta and the spring Ohanami parties and drinking... lots of drinking, I was too busy to get back here sooner. The poster is from AnimeV August 1992 Vol.80. The poster is double-sided, Ishtar one and something called Cyber Formula (J/K). Poster is folded about 51cm x 36cm.

This same art work resurfaced when Mac II was released on Bluray. Big West use it to make small runs of official merchandise, like an iPhone 5S cover, Art card and train/subway pass sticker. Even though it was a small run all can still be purchased, except for the art card.

The magazine isn't too hard to find, but most of the time it's missing from the magazine. Last time I picked one up it was 400 yen at Mandarake, but they usually don't sell their magazines online.

post-3328-0-94813800-1459772462_thumb.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...