Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

Finally went ahead and ordered a 19P off of HKcollectibles. I have wanted one for awhile, but kept putting it off. It'll be nice to have 1 of each of the chassis variants, YF-19, VF-19s, VF-19p (F and K are just different heads). And to top it off, the VF-19 advance when it arrives.

How much was the 19P after shipping???

$250usd

Man the $aus drop so much...!! just checked it $282 and that not shipping cost added yet for me :( Guess im going to have to enjoy your pic for now yeti ...

Edited by lancalot

We had a dollar almost on parity with the USD for a long while. I think when the US market started to show signs of improvement, the AUD started to fall. That said, we've only lost not quite 10 cents to the JPY in recent months. Granted, that's not an insignificant amount! But it's not as bad as what we lost to the USD. I think that's what I'm trying to say...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and deservedly so! ^_^

come to think of it, yes my Emerald Force display usually gets more comments than others! :o:D

It's because that blue is bery close to a lot of real-world planes, even id it is too shiny. People would easily mistake it for the Blue Angels right away.

• 4 months later...

I thought they tried something like that with the first version 25th anniversary scheme?  I don't think it went so well. :p  There have been other better attempts by third parties though.

One of these days, I'm going to get a display set up for all of my 19s.. think I'm up to 16 now, counting the old Yammie.

Oh, this was another scheme entirely, and it didn't go over well, which is why it never saw more than this promotional display.  The 25th black and gold wasn't bad comparatively.

(Credit to Anymoon.com for the photo, it came up in a google search.)

VF-1-25th-19.jpg

Edited by Chronocidal