It's not the MK3 but if you're looking for all of those extras at that size this is your guy.http://news.toyark.com/2016/06/20/comicave-studios-iron-man-mk-43-112-scale-hand-gallery-207891

Thanks for this, Mommar. But the price alone can buy me 2 Fuguarts figure. ;)

Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Figuarts. December 2016 Release. Looks sexy! ;)

b161201.jpg

b161202.jpg

b161205.jpg

b161208.jpg

Photos from TagHobby.

Edited by no3ljm

Yeah I grabbed a Harley last night from HLJ along with my Chogokin Voltron. Early previews of Comic-Con goods are coming out, I saw this and lost my crap, if we get the whole actual team I will be a very happy camper...

13702962_1355455474482621_2044253303_n.j

Also, there's a gallery for ANH Figuarts Luke up, I think he looks great, another excellent addition the SW Figuarts collection, I can't wait for him and Ant-Man.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51984634.html

I got the Civil War Captain American and Iron Man. Both have really loose joints. For Cap his right foot is super loose and the hips are a bit loose. Iron Man's top and bottom torso joints are floppy so I can't get him to stay in a flight pose without his legs falling down. I'm planning on putting some nail polish on the torso joints. Any other suggestions on how I can tighten loose joints?

OMG MIGHTY NEED. I really hope this makes it to the market. Shredder looks spot on. I agree, this is the only Shredder that is done right so far by any company.

Well, apparently NECA got The Shredder right in their upcoming TMNT Arcade Game box set but since it isn't available outside of the Con I don't count that. The Movie version Hot Toys looks pretty spot on too, though that's the movie version.

Did anyone pick up the Phase II Clone Trooper? I picked up a few at HLJ and Hobby Search (my HLJ order for this one got caught in last night's fiasco, luckily my other orders were placed earlier before their Shopping Cart started having issues).

-b.

Did anyone pick up the Phase II Clone Trooper? I picked up a few at HLJ and Hobby Search (my HLJ order for this one got caught in last night's fiasco, luckily my other orders were placed earlier before their Shopping Cart started having issues).

-b.

I grabbed two Phase II Clones and two Geonosis Droids. I didn't use HLJ, their site was all kinds of terrible last night, just used AmiAmi. Also, limit 1 per customer from HLJ is stupid, especially for me since I am getting two of each cannon fodder Figuarts Star Wars release. I also grabbed my 3 RGM-79 Robot Spirits ANIME figures, they all look incredible, I can't wait.

I grabbed two Phase II Clones and two Geonosis Droids. I didn't use HLJ, their site was all kinds of terrible last night, just used AmiAmi. Also, limit 1 per customer from HLJ is stupid, especially for me since I am getting two of each cannon fodder Figuarts Star Wars release. I also grabbed my 3 RGM-79 Robot Spirits ANIME figures, they all look incredible, I can't wait.

Agree with the limit 1 at HLJ for these being dumb - mostly because Bandai has done a good job keeping most of the Star Wars SH Figuarts available before, at and after release. And I used Hobby Search to get extras.

I really hope these are solid, the promo pics are what sold me. I'd love some Clone Wars variants like Rex, Wolfe and others too.

-b.

Well this is odd, Ant-Man and Figma Hulk both were shipped from HLJ the same day... in separate packages. Hulk went West and is incoming from Memphis now. Ant-Man is taking some frakking trip through Asia now. Went to Beijing, is now in South Korea... wtf FedEx?

Well this is odd, Ant-Man and Figma Hulk both were shipped from HLJ the same day... in separate packages. Hulk went West and is incoming from Memphis now. Ant-Man is taking some frakking trip through Asia now. Went to Beijing, is now in South Korea... wtf FedEx?

So that's what you meant by touring Asia, that sucks. Were they in the same pile of loot or did they just come out at nearly the same time? Did you pay for separate shipping? Not to rub it in but Ant-Man is pretty awesome in my opinion, my only complaint is the lack of accessories. I'm hoping this isn't a trend with the Civil War Figuarts team members, skimp on the accessories. Black Panther seems to really be lacking in accessories too, I'm still getting him of course, and I know he didn't use anything else in the film or have his cape, I just think a figure and a couple of hands doesn't really feel justifiable price wise on these already quite expensive Marvel Figuarts.

Just happened to release at the same time. But for whatever reason Figma Hulk went West and Ant-Man went East. Ant'Man reviews have been extremely positive. I can't think of much he could have come with except for a mini-fuel truck to throw at opponents. Blwck Panther doesn't make sense coming with anything either. Did I miss the Hawkeye pre-order? I have Black Widow pre-ordered too. Can't even remember when she's released.

As an aside, Figma Hulk scales really well with the Figuarts Hulkbuster. Too bad the Figma Hulk has weird-ass leg joints. Not a single Hulk figure is very good. Between Hasbro, Bandai or Goodsmile.

Ant-Man showed up today. I seem to be of the opposite opinion to all of the reviewers. I find Ant-Man pretty underwhelming, on the other hand I've been enjoying posing Farmboy Luke who has been getting lukewarm (totally intended the pun) responses.

Packages aren't done yet, my Movie Realization Taikoyaku Stormtrooper is on the way now.

Damn, I totally forgot about the Taikoyaku Stormtrooper on it's way from BBTS. The last few weeks have been INSANE for toy arrivals. I really should take a haul picture. Two Figuarts, two Movie Realization, Hi-Metal R Monster and SIXTEEN Marvel Legends!

Speaking of which.

A bit ridiculous he's releasing almost two years after the movie released.

So between Age of Ultron and Civil War who are we missing in Figuarts form? Falcon, Bucky, Spidey and Vision? Oh, Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver I suppose (if anyone cares about Quicksilver.)

Edited by Mommar

Just preordered and paid War Machine Mk.3 from Nippon-Yasan. :rolleyes: Yup. NY's Pay Later option is not available anymore for Tamashii Web Exclusives. :cray:

That option has been gone for well over a year now. It threw my budgeting off quite a bit at first when they changed the policy, but I've got everything situated now.