MW on Mobile Devices

I'm totally stoked you guys made a mobile version of the website. I do about 80% of my MWing from my phone and so far it's been really user friendly. Thanks a lot for putting this together Shawn/Graham/Mods.

We still need an app-style icon for it. My phone still only has a screen-cap of the forum home page. (surely I'm not the only one who has a direct link to MW right next to the weather app) :)

Yeah I will get back on that..

• 1 month later...

This is on the iphone:

To go to mobile version:

Scroll to bottom of forum home screen

Go to change theme and choose IP.Board.Mobile

post-151-0-35764300-1363548523_thumb.png

To go to full version:

post-151-0-60358500-1363548524_thumb.png

Go to the bottom and hit "Full Version". sometimes you have to scroll right to find it in the center.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on iPhone 4S using Safari. I accidentally clicked the Full Version and there's no way of going back to mobile version. I read this thread only to find out that the only option is to reset or clear cookies. Once I did that, all my opened Safari tabs are closed. Now I can't remember what site am I browsing that time. Is there a way to set up from Full version to Mobile version without going to clear cookies resort?

Also when the thread is long on the Mobile version, is there a way to put a 'Back to Top' link instead of swiping the page going back to top?

Thanks and so far I'm loving the mobile version. ;)

I'm on iPhone 4S using Safari. I accidentally clicked the Full Version and there's no way of going back to mobile version. I read this thread only to find out that the only option is to reset or clear cookies. Once I did that, all my opened Safari tabs are closed. Now I can't remember what site am I browsing that time. Is there a way to set up from Full version to Mobile version without going to clear cookies resort?

Also when the thread is long on the Mobile version, is there a way to put a 'Back to Top' link instead of swiping the page going back to top?

Thanks and so far I'm loving the mobile version. ;)

check out this post up top and it tells you how to get back to the mobile version.

Going back to top... you just need to touch the top of the frame and it takes you back up. This works on almost every app that has a scroll. I wish they had something that took you to the bottom.

check out this post up top and it tells you how to get back to the mobile version.

Going back to top... you just need to touch the top of the frame and it takes you back up. This works on almost every app that has a scroll. I wish they had something that took you to the bottom.

Thanks EXO. Actually, I already cleared the cookies so it just went back to the mobile version. Though I lost all my opened tabs. But that's ok. What's done 'clicking' is done 'clicking'. :lol:

I haven't tried the touch the top frame. Will do that next time I browse on my phone. Thanks! ^_^