74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite

• Macross 2036
    • lightning
    • SDF Trio
    • Minmay
    • Hikaru 1J
    • Hiakru Super Valk

OK folks time to vote for your favorite piece of fan art for the month of March. Make sure you vote for the piece and not for your buddies. It's all for fun and there's no prizes. Let's keep it light. Again, no critism. just votes.

post-151-1142584479_thumb.jpg

Macross 2036

post-151-1142584592_thumb.jpg

lightning

post-151-1142584617_thumb.jpg

SDF Trio

post-151-1142584657_thumb.jpg

Minmay

post-151-1142584677_thumb.jpg

Hikaru 1J

post-151-1142584694_thumb.jpg

Hiakru Super Valk

Hi

Just voted.

I don,t know if this could be useful but, why you don't make 3 diferent categories.

- Traditional, I mean pure hand work, color pencils, wather color...

- Computer genereted images

- And one for mixed, traditional improved whit CGI.

Edited by Froy

There's only 6 entries for this contest, which is pretty much what I anticipated. If we split it up then that'll be 2 per category... and it's gonna be monthly so fear not, each type will get their day in the sun. We're looking for over all composition and content.

Oh man... I totally skipped over doc's CG valk taking off. I'm gonna have to make sure to enter that one automatically next month. Sorry Doc... didn't see the link, just the pics.

Oh man... I totally skipped over doc's CG valk taking off.  I'm gonna have to make sure to enter that one automatically next month.  Sorry Doc... didn't see the link, just the pics.

381528[/snapback]

Looks like you are missing the CG VF-1S ready for take off from DokGonzo

381560[/snapback]

exo.gif

Edited by >EXO<

I love the stuff that you guys do. I'll try checking there.

Wish I could get someone to help me on something. I need to learn these techniques!

I don't know about anyone else but I put in for the SDF trio. I did because it takes same real skill to make a picture like that. And for everyone to be able to understand it as it is inteneded. I can do 3d drawings via pc but, can't draw anything but pure technical drawings by hand. I just don't have the perspectives right. That's my 0.50 cents worth anyway.

Skull-1... I think we may be trying something akin to "blind-voting". I'm sure once this month's winner has been announced (Lightning), someone will tell you which is who's.

I can say this: Many of the pics seen here have their own threads in the Fan Art section already... if you're willing to look.  ;)

381736[/snapback]

hey c'mon now... we have until the last day of march to vote. anything can happen.. let's not sway people to anything.

There's always next month. And yeah that Qrau kicked major buttocks!!!

Well it's the first one of these that we've done... and now we know what we're up against. I actually liked 4 of these pieces, but sadly I can only vote for one.

Edited by >EXO<