Macross clothing

sharky

I suppose this is the best place for this kind of thread since it should be about clothes other than cosplay items.

I saw this jacket this morning. Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere. It looks like it is designed to be worn by a bike courier or something. I see a port for a camel-bak hose, and pockets on the sleeves with see-thu panels for a map or directions perhaps. A very sharp looking jacket any way you slice it.

http://www.tanomi.com/macross/

over-drive-inc.com indicated they can get stuff like this if you see it. You will need to inquire with them. No guarantees, but they mentioned they would look into it.

Edited by sharky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looks cool,but not something you'd wear just out and about, looks like something you wear in a pit-stop or like Optimator88 said when snowboarding lol, which i would wear it for that aswell, I like the back of the jacket the best,looks cool.

• 4 months later...

That jacket is up on eBay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I like the sleeves a lot. But the rest of it is kinda...uninspired.

For $500.00 (opening bid), I think I'll pass.

• 7 months later...

From now on I'm hijacking this thread! B))

You see, I have a question about a Macross t-shirt I'm interested in. Namely this one: http://www.toylet.net/4531894347316.html

I just wonder if anyone has real pictures of it, as that's the only one I can find and I doubt it's accurate. I would be very happy if anyone could post some pictures. :)

Why would you doubt that the pic is accurate :blink:

I have one and that's exactly what it looks like.

Well, that picture is just an overview of the pattern; it's not of the real t-shirt. You can't see details like the texture of the fabric and print, or it's actual color and dimensions. And then I just assumed there could be some differences.

But if you have the t-shirt, could you please take a picture of it and show me?

Since there aren't a lot of Frontier shirts widely available, I decided to make my own.

vf25apparel.jpg

Nice shirt, did you do the shoes, too? If so, did you do it through one of those custom shoe sites? Good match on it all.

Nice shirt, did you do the shoes, too? If so, did you do it through one of those custom shoe sites? Good match on it all.

Actually, the bootleg Merrell shoes were already like that when I picked them up. I needed some new rubber shoes and I originally planned to get a black/gray pair when I spotted these.

BTW, the shoes cost me $10.

• 7 months later...

i used to think ae_productions was misterryno using a different name with all the post wh0ring he does but ryno was a lightweight compared to this guy.

Does it really matter how much a person posts? I would much rather see "hey thats great" one liners, that are positive than negative bullcrap such as this.

Anyone have Macross shirts by COSPA?

Pricey but they seem worth it. :mellow:

I have several of the Macross shirts, and I must say, I love all of them. So much so, that I'm almost afraid to wear them and wear them out.

I bought two shirts at Frank and Sons, $30 each. I love them.

I love those shirts, and I think I have both of them. I have a pretty decent shirt collection of these. Good buy at F&S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...