Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

I just discovered a feature that isn't really covered in the instruction manual! A few people have exclaimed that they don't like how low the main sensor radome sits on the Elintseeker. While transforming it into Battroid mode today, I stumbled upon the radome's telescoping feature. This may be something that other Elint owners have already discovered (or it may very well be mentioned in Japanese in the owner's manual, and I simply didn't translate it), but small details like this just make the newer V2 Valkyries that much cooler. Yamato went to great pains to get all these small details just perfect. The telescoping feature allows the radome to sit properly while in Battroid mode without it sitting directly on top of the FAST Pack boosters.

ElintseekerComparison.jpg

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

My guess would be that those decals were meant more like a display logo, something you'd see on a plaque for a display stand. You could probably apply them to the legs or tails somehow, but the animation was so bad in that episode you'd never see those markings anyway.

You may want to check official lineart for the design, if any exists.. it may give clues as to whether those markings are actually official or not. They may have been based on doodles in the margins for the original lineart.