Jasmine models VF-1

jvmacross

• 4 weeks later...

What tools do you recommend?

Is there a build service possible?

Hi,

You can use design knife to cut off parts from the PE sheet, and use tweezer to bending and assembing parts.

Actually, most parts can be bending by fingers. It is not as hard as you think.

And we can't offer building service, because it is very difficult to shipping a completed PE model...

No.....just no...not ever in my life would I attempt that. I would end up in a mental hospital. :wacko::lol:

You are right, my office is placed in mental hospital already. :p

I've been practicing using models from Metal Earth. Small, and along the same lines of complexity. I only use a knife, tweezers, and some pliers to build them.

Looking at Jasmine's VF-1, it shouldn't be too hard, as there aren't many complex bends in the kit.

These are some great instructions and will go a long way towards making this a easy build!

I've been practicing using models from Metal Earth. Small, and along the same lines of complexity. I only use a knife, tweezers, and some pliers to build them.

Looking at Jasmine's VF-1, it shouldn't be too hard, as there aren't many complex bends in the kit.

These are some great instructions and will go a long way towards making this a easy build!

Maybe you could be the first on MW to put it together....would love to see a step by step of this build...like others have done for regular kits...

Might just do that. The kit should arrive sometime in the next week at the earliest. I've always been impressed at how fast stuff gets to my door from overseas... And surprised at how slow it is to get something from the west coast (particularly California, for some reason).

:blink::wacko::o

head ache instructions. But doable

They're better than Metal Earth's instructions. Seriously, pictures of how it's supposed to look after you're done that particular step is extremely helpful.

Also, coming home to an empty mailbox made me sad, and a little happy. No model in the mail, but no bills either!

Hurry up CanadaPost! I don't have infinite paitence!