Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

I wish for people to stop dragging out that tired old D'stance kit like it's actually any better than the existing YF-21 in terms of sculpt, proportions or engineering.

oh wait, you mean what new toy do we wish for. :unsure:

um... VF-11MAXL? :p

Edited by anime52k8

316qbs7.jpg

if they're going to redo the Macross Plus series, then they should make the YF21 look like that sexy intensely aggressive not the like the old Yamatos clumsy like.

Sorry but that looks like crap. So squat and hunched. And yes Arcadia better work on new Zero valks.

re-issue with improvements yamatos macross line at a lower price point.

I know this is a wish thread, but that will never happen.

I also want a MAXL, but I missed the VF-17 so I would like a reissue of that... Although I can't see myself affording these things anymore. :(

With the YF-21 being my absolute favorite valk, I can't say no to a V2 1/60. Perhaps have it in gloss finish if they're going with gloss for the new YF-19? Though, many are right in saying that there's hardly any place for improvement with the V1 1/60.

Edit: Maybe better joints in the legs - especially the thigh joints and feet. Those leg joints get loose after awhile and it's imperative that the YF-21 have strong leg joints to support it due to its top-heaviness in battroid mode.

Personally speaking, I would love to see a touched up VF-17 (not likely for at least another 5 years or more) and a Ghost X-9.

Edited by Actar

VF-2SS SAP Special. This valk deserves the 1/60 treatment.

Barring that - and like Benson said - enough pre-orders to go around. Bandai's pre-order nonsense makes zero sense. Customers shouldn't have to jump through hoops to buy a company's product.

um... VF-11MAXL? :p

YES!!! For the love of God, yes. I would buy that in a heart beat. In addition to Mylene being my favorite female character in Macross 7, second to the flower girl, I want a Valk with boobies (that's not the VF-19)!

Enemy mecha. (I have two 1/60 HDP Regult kits but I'd like a more affordable toy version!)

Destroids.

Revised Zero line (the sculpts are great but need better fit and finish).

New molds.

But I mostly wish Arcadia continues to deliver macross products with the engineering quality of Yamato.

Black Aces VF-1.

That is all.

Panel-lined, tampo-printed and with Super/Strike parts as in the Hasegawa promo pics, for whatever price. I'd pay 25000 yen for such an online-exclusive. Perhaps more. Certainly more!

I know this is a wish thread, but that will never happen.

I also want a MAXL, but I missed the VF-17 so I would like a reissue of that... Although I can't see myself affording these things anymore. :(

Make a MAXL and the two seater 17. Hell, make a non-super robot CF version of the MAXL as well. I'll buy all of those.

how about a

mlk some VF-1 redecos....i think you can never have too many vf-1's. make them cool, not like that 30th anniversary thing.

V2 of the SV-51?

VF-0 reactive armor? i know lots of people want a whoole new vf-0...i'd not be against that i suppose.

a 1/60 glaug toy (not resin kit).

a 1//60 regult

a TV version Q-Rau

the V2 YF-19 is already under development so I'm not listing that.