• 2 weeks later...

I beg to differ, as it is proven that you ARE a "merry man"!

(Note: the you I refer to is the actor that played Picard, and not Petrov27)

Um, Worf said the line, not Picard, and not sure where you're going by putting merry man in quotes...

• 5 weeks later...

Not having Picard sing it is too bad. Good version of the song though, really fitting lyrics (does everyone just latch onto First Contact because it's the least bad of the TNG movies? :p).

I still like the parody one I found a while back, but the singing isn't as good.

I'm still hoping for someone to piece one together out of spoken dialogue like they did with the "Let it Snow" version. :lol:

Edited by Chronocidal

(From the TNG episode the Most toys) What are the metal cone things in the room when data was escaping? I saw these props in Wrath of Khan too.

There's no rhyme or reason to it. T.v. shows and movies share props all the time. I swear I've seen one prop in particular shared by Star Trek, Knight Rider, Buck Rogers, Bionic Woman, you name it...

There's no rhyme or reason to it. T.v. shows and movies share props all the time. I swear I've seen one prop in particular shared by Star Trek, Knight Rider, Buck Rogers, Bionic Woman, you name it...

Is it this?

https://www.modernprops.com/Details1b.asp?dept=195&category=290&item=1

Edited by frothymug

Their are businesses in Hollywood/LA who specialize in props I have also seen the same think on SYFY channel/Canadian productions reuse props from show to show.

ST DS9 the Jem Hadar guns rifle/pistil where reused several times they reused the rifle on Enterprise for the "LT Reeds" Plasma/pulse rifle.

Edited by miles316

Off the top of my head, it's in The Last Starfighter. I've seen it in one other movie that I've watched several times, but I can't remember at the moment.

My girlfriend has been binge-watching Star Trek: Voyager and it's showed up in several episodes. Usually the ones involving Murdock-- I mean Lieutenant Barclay, where it's in the lab in which he works.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody know if there was ever a signifigance to Worf's sash changing from gold to regular klingon silver and from a wardrobe update during TNG's run?

His parents made him the gold one to try to make him feel better. But when he encou tered other clingons, he saw the difference, and quickly repainted it to cover it up.