And so with this project complete, I turn my attention to the next sculpting project which is as yet undetermined. Mixed feedback for Legioss and Protector, so I'm opening up the floor.

1/10 Protector or 1/48 Legioss, both sound good to me. :D

1/48 Legioss seems to pop-up here and there as a suggestion. I also like the idea of a TV series Macross SDF-1 which, for such an iconic ship has never really been done properly.

Unless Hasegawa pops one out in the next couple of months, this would be THE kit. You'd likely reach an even wider audience with it too, Cap'n.

Unless Hasegawa pops one out in the next couple of months, this would be THE kit. You'd likely reach an even wider audience with it too, Cap'n.

They might, but I was thinking 1/3000 (40cm long), buildable in cruiser or Storm Attacker mode. Bigger and more detailed than what Hase could offer even if they decide to make it. This ship deserves a larger scale, IMHO.

i have to recognize that the TV SDF-1 excites me more than the Legioss. But I still think that the Legioss is a must be, to complete the Crab collection.

PD: Also I still thinking that the N-Ger is the most important piece of my wish list. :unsure: